Paper – I: Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics – Duration 2 Hrs –100 Marks (50+50)
Paper – II: General Knowledge and English – Duration 2 Hrs – 100 Marks (50+50)
- First of all exam duration is 2 Hrs each paper from 1000-1200 Hrs and 1400- 1600 Hrs
- Objective Type Questions
- Minimum passing score is 40% marks in each paper in addition to overall average of 50%
- Negative Marking: Consequently half mark deducted
- Only medically fit male citizens of India and Ex-service officers are eligible .
- Age – Between 18 and 42 years
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully employed in Central Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Firm/Own business/ self-employed.
As a result of Eligibility Directions Serving Employees of Armed Forces/Police/Para Military Forces are not eligible.
PIB AND SSB
- Candidates with correct application forms are finally called for Written Test.
- Consequently on qualifying, the Written Test they are called for a final interview by Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) at their respective TA Group Headquarters
- PIB Cleared candidates go for SSB and Medical Board before final selection.
- Availability of Forms: May/ June 2017
Coaching Schedule for AFCAT Written Exam
- 40 days (2 Months) plus 4 Days Revision
- Weekday Batches: Mon to Fri – 4 Hrs/day
- Batch – I (0930 Hrs to 1330 Hrs)*
- Batch – II (1400 Hrs to 1800 Hrs)*
- Weekend Batches: Sat and Sun – 7 Hrs/day ( 0930 Hrs to 1830 Hrs)*
- Fees of Rs 15000/- + 18 % Service Tax is less as compared to other institutes
- As center is run by Ex Defence Officers discount is offered for Defence Service Personnel, Wards of serving/retired Defence/ Police/ Para Military Personnels/ Military and Sainik School Students
- Institute functions from Thu to Tue with wed being holiday, as a result batches commences every Monday & Saturday
- Exhaustive coverage of Syllabus due to constant upgradation
- Weekly Mock Test as a result to assess the preparation
- Consequently Small Batch ( Max 5-10 Students) size for personalised attention
- Finally training relevant to current pattern of exam
- Furthermore AC Classrooms with Provision of purified water and washrooms are provided
- Finally PG Facility Separate for Boys and Girls arranged on request