Are you preparing for the CAPF exam? You can get some useful tips from the best professionals in the sector from Alfa Metis. Yes, ALFAMETIS is the best CAPF coaching academy in Delhi. The institute is catering for many years in this field to help the aspirants crack their exams. If you are the one who wants to crack the exam of CAPF you should follow the tips of experts.
So have a look CAPF exam tips shared by the experts of the best coaching institute in Dwarka:
Get the knowledge about the exam: CAPF Assistant commandant exam is divided into two papers: General Ability and Intelligence (paper 1st ) and General Studies, Essay and Comprehension(Paper 2nd). In the 1st paper, you will have to answer the objective type question while in the second part you have to answer all the question asked in the essay type and comprehension. Both papers will conduct 200- 250 marks.
Read the exam syllabus carefully: Aspirants of CAPF should give the effort to go through the syllabus of paper 1 and Paper 2. You will have to read the official notification of exam at the official website which will also have details about the syllabus. It is also good to go through the paper of previous years so that you can understand how can be a question of exam formatted.
General ability and intelligence preparation tips: In the 1st paper, there are six subjects in which you have to give focus such as:
1. A general mental ability will be based on logical reasoning, aptitude, etc.
2. General science which includes biotechnology and environment.
3. Current events in which you have to read all the national and international happenings around the world. Whether it is related to sports, politics, culture, art and globalisation.
4. Indian polity and economy: Go through the deep study of the Indian political system, constitution and administration.
5. History of India: How India got freedom, development of social, economic and political changes in India and many more.
6. Geography: From National to International learn geography or maps and for this, you can refer NCERT textbook.
General Studies, Essay and Comprehension preparation tips: In the second paper, you will have to give every answer in essay type. This section will help you to score more. The topic of the essay will be related to geography, economy, human rights, Indian Constitution, freedom struggle, and many more. You have to write every answer in the English language without any spelling and grammar error. So along with general knowledge, improve your vocabulary and grammar with the help of newspaper reading.
Weight age is more important: The best coaching Academy for defence suggests preparing for the exam strategically. It is good to calculate the weight age of the paper. More than 15 are expected to come from science and geography while the environment and economy can hold 7 questions. So, read the syllabus and give more time to the subject from which more question will be asked.
So, follow these tips and crack the exam with the help of experts from alfametis, Enroll Now !!!