The National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted in the written form by the UPSC. The candidates clearing this test are forwarded for the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview round. Once they clear these rounds of tests, the candidates are recruited for the training at the National Defence Academy for the Indian Air Force, Indian Army, and the Indian Navy. If you have the aim of serving our country, AlfaMetis NDA Coaching Academy has a number of expert professionals who give you the right tips for your question how to join NDA after 12th
How to join NDA after 12th, there are some conditions that you need to satisfy before applying for the National Defence Academy examination. Kindly find them listed below.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 16 and 19 years on the date of application.
- For the Indian Navy and Indian Air Force: The applicant must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board, with Physics and Mathematics as the subjects.
- For Indian Military: The applicant must have cleared the 10+2 examination from any recognized board or the equivalent.
After completing their 10+2 examination, the candidates have to apply for the NDA examination online if they meet the criteria. The UPSC conducts this examination two times in a year to provide thousands of students an opportunity to serve the nation. Every year, around 400 vacancies are released by the NDA and Naval Academy which recruit the candidates with the help of this NDA examination.
If you dream of joining the NDA, you must clear the written examination with good scores. The examination consists of two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). It is very important to know the syllabus beforehand so that you have adequate time to prepare for the subjects. The faculty members at Alfametis NDA Coaching Institute have experience of helping hundreds of students clear the NDA examination. They are well updated with the latest curriculum of the exam and their courses are tailored according to that.
Here is the syllabus for both the subjects of the NDA exam:
- Mathematics: Statistics and Probability, Vector Algebra, 2D and 3D Analytical Geometry, Matrices and Determinants, Algebra, Trigonometry, and Differential Calculus.
- General Ability Test: General knowledge, English, Physics, Chemistry, Current events, General Science, and Geography.
For the General Ability Test (GAT), 150 questions of the objective type are asked. In a similar fashion, 120 objective type questions are asked in the Mathematics paper.
AlfaMetis has gained its reputation as the Best NDA Coaching in Delhi because of its success rate. Every year, AlfaMetis teaches multiple students and helps them in clearing their NDA examination. The batches in the academy are fixed. No more than 10 students are allowed in one batch. With this, every student gets the personal attention of the teacher and this increases his chance of clearing the main written test. Our faculties also prepare the students for the following round of SSB interview. With this, every student receives an all-round training at AlfaMetis.