Central Armed Police Forces or CAPF is the national level exam that has been conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission. For ensuring success in the CAPF examination, the candidate needs to undergo the 2 tiers exam for qualifying as well as getting shortlisted for the recruitments. When you have dreamt of serving the nation in the Defense sector, then securing a good score in the CAPF exam is quite necessary. Choosing the Best CAPF Coaching in Delhi for getting appropriate guidance would be an easier way. Union Public Service Commission is one of the gateways for entering into the armed force. Recently, the Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment has been conducted by the UPSC every year.
For taking on the CAPF exam, the candidate, both male and female, is required to be 20 to 25 years. With the tougher competition for scoring more marks in the examination, it is quite important for preparing accordingly. To qualify for the Assistant Commandant posts, the candidate needs to undergo 4 phases that include the:
- The written examination
- Physical Standards Test or Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- examined under Medical Standards
- Personality Development Test
- merit list reflected through UPSC in all these stages
Having a well-planned routine for taking on this competitive exam is quite important. With the complete guidance of CAPF Coaching Academy, candidates mainly helpful for scoring a higher score in the examination and easier to crack the exam.
CAPF Exam Tips:
- Reading Newspapers daily is an effective way of studying UPSC exams. Know more details about the current affairs. The current affairs will be asked in Paper 1
- focus equally on both papers Paper 1 and Paper 2 for scoring
- prepare well for the essay (80 marks for essay)
- Solve Previous Years’ Papers
- Learn tricks: Participants need to learn new ways to solve similar questions, and it saves time. Learn more number of ideas from CAPF Coaching Institute is easier
- Express your day-to-day thoughts
- Expand your vision and enhance your writing skills
- Prepare social science topics such as History, Geography, Civics, and Polity.
- Know more about reasoning and mathematics
- Know more grammar
- Enable Thorough solving of sample papers regularly for accuracy
- Focus on your weak subjects
- Revise General Knowledge and Current affairs
- Focus on written examination and Enhance your personality
Also as one of the best CAPF coaching institutes, we also suggest candidates prefer NCERT books (class 8 to 12). These books give you the basic idea about CAPF exam preparation.