ALFA METIS ACADEMY : Best Center for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF EXAM AND SSB Interview Preparation
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Coaching for AFCAT – II Written Examination
To be held in August 2018
AFCAT Exam: only one paper covering the entire syllabus
- Duration: 2 Hrs
- No. of questions: 100
- Total Marks: 300
- Negative Marking: Consequently for every wrong answer 1 Mark will be deducted
Alfa metis Academy: Best NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF EXAM AND SSB interview preparation
- Graduates with minimum 60% marks and in addition minimum 60% marks in maths and physics individually in 10+2.
- BTech/ B.E degree with minimum 60% marks and in addition minimum 60% marks in maths and physics individually in 10+2.
- Since cleared relevant section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum in addition to obtaining 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground duty Technical
- Candidates who have passed B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in addition in specified fields are rather eligible for technical entry of AFCAT.
Ground duty (Non-Technical)
- The educational qualification in addition to Medical Standards for ground non-technical are:-
- Administrative and Logistics: Graduation degree with minimum 60% marks
- Accounts: B.com degree with minimum 60% marks
- Education: Minimum 50% marks in MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International Studies / Defence Studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation and in addition to minimum 60% marks in graduation.
Types of Commission
- The flying officers will get 14 years of service which is not extendable due to nature of job
- While Ground duty (tech and non-tech) will get 10 years of service and 4 years of extendable service which is rather same as for flying officers
- Opportunity of permanent commission consequently will be over the willingness, eligibility, and vacancies.
- The AFCAT 1 2018 exam will be conducted offline at pre mentioned centers rather in a pre determined manner
- As a result those who successfully qualify the exam opt for the date and center of the SSB.
- Phase 1
- Firstly candidates will face Screening test consisting of verbal and non-verbal reasoning test and PPDT
- Finally those who qualify this will be kept for Phase 2
- Phase 2
- The selected candidates consequently would go through psychology, GTO and personal interview for 5 days. Finally interview culminates in the conference where the final result is declared. Further Selected candidates would be sent for medical examination.
- Phase 1
Form Submission Period – Finally the form will be available for the eligible candidates in December.
- The AFCAT 1 2018 is especially relevant for all the Air Force aspirants. Furthermore the exam needs prior preparation and strategy to be sucessfull.
- Being competitive exam, expert guidance is required.
- Alfa Metis Academy provides in addition to coaching for the exam helps in soft skill development which is very essential for interview preparation
- In conclusion we recommend coaching at Alfa Metis Academy for every aspiring candidate
Coaching Schedule for AFCAT Written Exam:
- 60 days (3 Months) plus 4 Days Revision
- Weekday Batches: Mon – Fri – 4 Hrs/day
- Batch – I (0930 Hrs to 1330 Hrs)*
- Batch – I (1400 Hrs to 1800 Hrs)*
- Weekend Batches: Sat and Sun – 7 Hrs/day ( 1030 Hrs to 1830 Hrs)*
- Fees of Rs 16000/- + 18 % Service Tax is less as compared to other institutes
- As center is run by Ex Defence Officers consequently discount is offered for Defence Service Personnel, Wards of serving/retired Defence/Police/Para Military Personnels/ Military and Sainik School Students
Alfa Metis Academy offers best coaching for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF EXAM AND SSB
- Batches commence every Monday and Saturday in addition to thursday
- Exhaustive coverage of Syllabus due to constant upgradation
- Weekly Mock Test as a result to assess the preparation
- Consequently Small Batch ( Max 5-10 Students) size for personalised attention
- Finally training relevant to current pattern of exam
- Furthermore AC Classrooms with Provision of purified water and washrooms are provided
- Finally PG Facility Separate for Boys and Girls arranged on request
Alfa Metis Academy: Best coaching for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF EXAM AND SSB interview reparation
Alfa Metis Academy: Classroom
First of all contact Alfa Metis Academy, Dwarka Centre: 011-43103073/ 74, 7042605392, 9999104088